Before starting with an Interior Design Guide to fill your buildings with more life and detail, the BrickHamster is hosting an Interior Design Competition. The competition starts May 16th, 2016, and ends June 26th, 2016.
– Area limit 16×16 studs (adding 1 stud overhang on the outside walls is acceptable, however, it’s the interior that counts);
– Fill the space between the two walls and decorate the walls to make the room your own;
– Take pictures and post the best one in the BrickHamster’s Competition Flickr Album before the deadline (deadline June 26th 2016 midnight CET);
– Use only LEGO parts, bricks and stickers (no custom parts or stickers);
– Digital entries are not acceptable;
– Entries must be new, never before seen online;
– Only 1 entry per person is allowed;
– Entries will be judged by the BrickHamster team (first prize) and by the public (second prize; by counting Flickr Favorites annotations, so make sure you mark your favourites).
The first prize will be awarded to the best entry as judged by the BrickHamster team, and the second prize will be awarded to the entry with the highest number of Flickr Favourites. In case this entry is also the best entry as judged by the BrickHamster team, the second prize will be awarded to the entry with the second highest number of Flickr Favourites. Prizes were provided by TLG – Thank you!